Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2007

• Reported By:santa ana California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre
3112 North 30th Ave Phoenix,, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre I have call to cancel my account n get my refund but 5 to 6 month have pass n i still havent got my money back n they gurantee me a year for the program with 100% money refund n till now i still havent got my money Phoenix, Arizona

I went wit the company for like 3 or 4 month but didnt like it so i cancel my account to get my money back since when i buy the program i was guarentee for one whole year to that if i didnt like the program i can cancel n get 100% of my money back but its been pass 4 or 5 month now and i still havent got my money back I belieave i got scam. now their phone is down so i cant call them back to see how my money is goin.

My refund was suppose to be 5,460 dollars. the company name was " The Greatest Vitamin in the World" n the founder is Donald Lapre.

Vinhhoa
santa ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2007 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Donald-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Donald-Lapre-I-have-call-to-cancel-my-account-n-get-my-274478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre