Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World, LLC / Amazing Products International/LLC

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 07, 2008

• Reported By:Desert Hot Springs California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World, LLC / Amazing Products International/LLC
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World, LLC / Amazing Products International, LLC The Greatest Vitamin In The World, LLC/Amazing Products International/LLC Mom, disabled, on SS & desperate, homeless 3 months, w/son! He stole our $ & our dreams Phoenix Arizona

My 15 yr. old son & I were homeless for three months last summer. We finally got a place to stay and were desperate to keep it.

I was & still am disabled, just having a Total Hip Replacement at the time. I now get Social Security, so my income is fixed. Money for us barely existed last summer!

I was watching TV one night and saw the program promoting The Greatest Vitamin in the World, and, as crippled as I was, seemed to offer some Hope for our lives! After all, I did know computers and could work from home.

Well, many told me not to do it, but I finally decided to send the money. It seemed so perfect for my situation, and an answer to my prayers! Well, I was wrong! I sent my money, sometime later, on 8/13/07 recieved my letter of Congratulations on my new Independant Advisor Program. Well, my complete package was not waiting on line for me as promised, and I had lost my Precious $40.00! I pray for all the ones who lost so much money.

If anyone can help me at least get my money back, I would be so grateful! I could buy my Son new shoes, or a backpack for school. Not being able to afford them when school started last week.

Martinez, S
Desert Hot Springs, California
United States of America

Martinez, S.
Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-LLC-Amazing-Products-InternationalLLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-LLC-Amazing-Products-International-LLC-The-Greatest-370544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World, LLC / Amazing Products International/LLC