Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World (aka The Greatest Rip-Off In The World!)

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Orange California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World (aka The Greatest Rip-Off In The World!)
3112 North Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World (aka The Greatest Rip-Off In The World!) Promises, Lies, Scams, Rip-Off, Late Night Info-Mercials, Lo$t $$$, Phoenix Arizona

I signed up to sell this Vitamin System on 6-17-06 for $1,295. On 6-30-07 I paid an additional $1,500 in programs and additional information to help sell this crap. Getting ahold of anyone at that co. now is impossible. I have 9 phone numbers of which I cannot get through, not even once. I was made promises of all these clients set up under my account to start receiving my bonus checks. I'm now over $2,800 in the hole with that junk and HAVE NOT made 1 penny. I even went out and got 2,500 professional business cards printed with my web address on it. This is more money wasted on what I thought was an investment.

I bought 3 bottles of these vitamins for myself and tried to take them on a regular basis, which I never seemed to see or feel any results. They might as well have been selling an empty bottle with a bogus label on it. It's crazy to take 3 Vitamins after each meal! I have now have a weak stomach and taking 9 vitamins a day was just flat out retarded!

If anyone has any information regarding this multiple Rip-Off, Scam-Artist (aka Don Lapre), please get back to me so we can all get paid back for what was once such a tragic mistake of PROMISES and LIES! We all need to collect our REFUNDS. In September I even sent the Vitamin Co. my updated info to get one, which I've never been contacted about.

Cliff G.

Cliff G
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-aka-The-Greatest-Rip-Off-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-aka-The-Greatest-Rip-Off-In-The-World-Promises-Lies-295260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World (aka The Greatest Rip-Off In The World!)