surrender

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Brigham City Utah
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3030 N Central Ave Suite 505 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World I sold their vitamins on a internet business and they will not pay me $2,430.00 that is owed to me Phoenix Arizona

I paid over $6,000 to sell their vitamins on the internet and they in turn would pay me after every 20 bottles. They promised to refund every penny that I put into the business after 140 new bottles sold. If I got 100 new clients in one month I would get $5,000 bonus. If I purchased the Natural Cures Book, they would put it on my web site for sale also.

I did everything they ask for. They refused to pay for 18 of my clients. which is $900.00

I had 100 new clients and I did not get my $5,000 bonus

I have over 40 clients that they have not paid me for which is $2,000

I have not gotton my $6,000 back

And they said they went out of business but to fax over a paper and they would replace it with a new program and pay all back pending payments of which they have not done anything.

Barbara
Brigham City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-I-sold-their-vitamins-on-a-internet-business-and-they-wi-311844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World