Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2007

• Reported By:Thousand Oaks California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3030 N Central Ave Suite 505 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Their help lines sold programs to make our personal web site self-sufficient for success. The cost, over $6,000. Phoenix Arizona

In August of 2003 I invested over $6,000 with the company The greatest vitamin in the world.

I purchased all the programs they had. paid a monthly fee to my web site.even purchased media etc. In all the programs i purchased it was suppose to be a one purchase deal and would have my programs free for years to come.

I was not notified that the company was in trouble. I kept sending e-mails to design 1 which programs my search webs. I did not make one dollar. I've frequently called to try to understand what was going and the people on the other end of the phone would look up my accounts and say that everything is running just fine. I never made any money.

I filed for a refund but have not heard from them. there is no number to call. and the numbers that have been affiliated with the vitamins they have just a recording. As of now there is nothing at the end of these phone numbers. Don Lapree was the founder of it. He's the guy that was famous for running tiny little ads in newspapers all of the United States for whatever it was that made him a millionaire. He used to be on television introducing himself as what I had said, being a poor painter, before he thought of this newspaper thing.

He should easily be able to compensate myself and everybody else that got ripped off by him and his famous vitamin business.

1-602 265-5540
1-800 608-7712
1 800 321-9934
1 888 202-1630
1 800 321-9934
1 800 277-4320

Eric
Thousand Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Their-help-lines-sold-programs-to-make-our-personal-web-284171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World