Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Barstow California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3030 N Central Ave Suite 505 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Yeah! I have been Ripoff By this Company To I see my Web site shout down for no reason wondering what's going on! Phoenix Arizona

How find out is by a friend that won'ted to view it and said it was not up.
It was up in running about last month some time. So I tried to pull it up and I get notting. So I am wondering what's going on here. I been with them for a long time aprox. 3years. I put in money to this company not much. But a nuff! Because I'm not rich to be investing a lot of money in to a company. But I did invest a little. Anyway. Some how I got to Ripoff report and I see how many people file on this Company. So I start calling all numbers that I have for this Company and most number are shut down and some are just busy numbers.

However, I did requst for payment that I did sell and that was $70.00 dollars worth of product. And I got no respond, I request it on my Web site. Also email tham about it on my Web site Backoffice.

Here are some off the Number I have for this Company.

1-602 265-5540
1-800 608-7712
1 800 321-9934
1 888 202-1630
1 800 321-9934
1 800 277-4320

That is just a few number I have for this Company.

I am glad that I found out because I was still advertising this Company.

Best Regards,

Cynthia
Barstow, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Yeah-I-have-been-Ripoff-By-this-Company-To-I-see-my-Web-283498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World