Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Breaux Bridge Louisiana
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Truth be told; send money to make money hype; after one year I am still waiting for my reimbursement. Phoenix Arizona

One year ago in July, I called a 1-800 number for the Greatest vitamin in the World seen on the TV. So excited to make money from home. Wrong! I regret it so very much.

After I had invested over $600.00, I figured I would get out. There was a guarantee that I could get my money back if it didn't work out for me. That's how they pull you in. The more you talk to them, the more money it takes to make your business grow.

My business never grew. I wanted my money back. I called at least three to four times a month. With an explanation of; they had received my returned material and was processing my request.

I had charged my credit card and all I wanted was to be reimbursed my $629.00. And as of today, September 17, 2007, I have not received a penny back. Last month I was still able to speak to a human being. With their reassurance my request was being processed. But now there was a change in their company.

The company was being merged with another company. I never got the name. I got this information from the recordings when I called. And they were always too busy to take my call.

Gradually, the phone numbers (which I had about seven different numbers for different departments), was now being disconnected. I even had one for the department on "How are we doing?" What a joke! The one phone number I have left that goes through, the recording says the lines are busy. I even tried emailing the Greatest Vitamin in the World to no avail.

Now I began writing to the company, one letter a week. It looks like the Greatest Vitamin in the world has conned me for $629.00, if I cannot get in touch with them. And from just briefly reading the other reports, looks like I have been conned. I feel so foolish. I have trusted someone, who has betrayed me.

But, there is one greater than man, that is God. I pray that God performs His justice on these people.

Dolores
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-Truth-be-told-send-money-to-make-money-hype-274963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World