Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World This company to my money that had made me pay for these different site and told me that it goingto help me make more money an it didn't gave me and gave and 1-800 number that didn't work have the time this company is an bogus and just plain fake Phoenix Arizona

This company took my money. i thought that i found something good but i didn't i use to check my sight everyday. so this one particular day my site says that someone bought them out. so i call and the line were busy and i couldn't get in touch with them for about week.

so i finally got in touch and they told me that i can get and refund i have to sign up for on the email they going to send. so i did.

so weeks went by and i call no answer so i send and email and ask for my refund and they had a nerve to tell me how can i get and refund if there no money. and soon they get enough money they will send me my refund. i spent over $400-450 dollars and that just not money you just give. i hope they find him so he can give all of us are refund!

Sandyb2322
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-This-company-to-my-money-that-had-made-me-pay-for-these-298239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World