Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 15, 2007

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Told me they would help me sell vitamins and did not follow thru with promises Phoenix Arizona

I signed up for this service to earn a little extra income. They told me to set up a website and had me buy a service for promised amounts of hits on my website.

The hits did not occur like they said they would. They guaranteed that I would receive 12,000 hits per year. After a couple of months, they stopped emailing me to tell me that the hits were being done.

I tried calling people and leaving messages and to no avail, received no answers. Therefore, I will try to do what I can to recover the monies that they owe me for not doing what they promised.

Keith
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2007 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Told-me-they-would-help-me-sell-vitamins-and-did-not-fol-274724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World