Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2007

• Reported By:Dallas area Texas
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 N. 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Very Disappointed and feeling very ripped-off Phoenix Arizona

I too was sucked in to believing that Don Lapre was sincere and serious about making The Greatest Vitamin in the World a success. Now i'm out $6500 and will be paying it off for 3-4 more years.

Has anyone else noticed that the " buying " traffic to their web-site stopped right after the guanantee period ended, and the quaranteed traffic for life started drying up shortly thereafter.

There customer service department was well trained and responsive though doing just enough to keep me hanging in there.

Several months ago while I was taking to a customer service rep there he said Don Lapre had just pulled up to the office in his new Hummer. I'll bet if he were liquidated alot of us could get alot of our money back!
I've really been hit hard this time and by someone that I really thought I could trust.
I'll go in on a class action lawsuit too!
From now on I will thoroughly check out an opportunity before I put any money into it.

Anonymous
Dallas area, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2007 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Very-Disappointed-and-feeling-very-ripped-off-Phoenix-Ar-277496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World