Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2007

• Reported By:panora Iowa
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World failed to refund, after repeatedly stating that my claim would be received within 30 days. Total charged to my account $857.24 Phoenix Arizona

I signed up by phone after seeing this companies commercial, on November 7, 2007. I contacted the company within days stating that I wanted to drop this program, and requested the refund guarateed in their commercial. I talked with Carmen who assured me that my claim would be processed, but it would take 30-45 days for it to appear on my credit card statement..The next bill came and I called back to say that I had not been reimbursed.Extension 123, Ashley answered and said it would be "hot picked" or words to that effect, and that she was sorry for the delay.

Talked the next month at the same extension # to Ashley again, stating she would look into it and that my refund was in process. In March, on the 29th I called again to ext.123 and talked with Pam, who said it was done. The next month, I talked with Steve, at extension 104, who assured me it was being taken care of .

Since that time every message I have left, has not been returned. I seek my charge, of $857.24 Plus 21%interest, since November 7,2007

John
panora, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-failed-to-refund-after-repeatedly-stating-that-my-claim-286156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World