Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:golden Colorado
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 N. 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona 85017 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World greatest vitamin in the world is a scam!! They took 8 thousand dollars of mine and ran Phoenix Arizona

I joined the greatest vitamin in the world last Jan. 2007 thinking the company was ok to do business with. I called the BBB and they had a few reports that were ok so I went ahead and bought into it. What a mistake! Every other day they were calling to "up grade" my web site and giving me ideas how to promote my web site. I spent more then 8 thousand dollars on this website. It really took off in the beging, but come march nothing and the months to follow nothing. So I called the company no answer, I found out the government came in took everything and hauled them to jail. I just want justice and my money back.

golden, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-is-a-scam-They-took-8-th-305743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World