Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Madisonville Kentucky
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 N 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World stole $6,440 from me Phoenix Arizona

I am presently at work on my break and was trying to get information on anyone else who has been ripped off by this company, I don't have but a couple of minutes to type, but I too was taken for over $6,000.00 with all promises that everyone else received. I am willing to join anyone in a class action lawsuit, especially Brian from sarasota, fl. I don't know how to contact you, so please e-mail me (((ROR removed for security purposes))) I have to get back to work. Let's get this b_______d!!!!

Dee was ripped off by GVW
Madisonville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-stole-6440-from-me-Phoenix-Arizona-289275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World