Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2007

• Reported By:Sheridan Oregon
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
Central Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Liar & Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I started with the greatest vitamin in the world some time in august of 2006 I invested $1000.00 dollars into this company, thirdy days into the company i asked for a refund on that 1000 dollars. For 9 months after I called in every month to find out about my refund they kept lying to me about why it was taking so long so in june of 2007 I had a change of heart and tried to run my bussiness ,then they told me when i signed back up that I made a wise disscision about it. So in August or September they sent me an email and posted a letter on my site that the greatest vitamin in the world was shut down. I feel like i was taking avantage of lied to and ripped off! If there is a class action law suit SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
Sheridan, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2007 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-87108/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Liar-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-278726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World