Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:riviera beach Florida
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
the greatestvitaminintheworld.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre and the Greatest Vitamin in The World In A Scam Phoenix arizona

I seen the oppurtunity of making money and having my own website for 39 dollars. Their representatives offered me to upgrade my website to get more sales. I spent a little over three hundred bucks to start up. Then a few days later Don Lapre call me himself for thanking me for signing up and give me the chance to upgrade my website and be premiere client. Then another 600 bucks came out my pockets. After a month i notice no sales were coming and no one really checking my website. I call and cancel the website to get a refund and 7 months later still havent seen a refund check.

Carlos Got ripped off
Riviera Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-and-the-Greatest-Vitamin-in-The-World-In-A-S-271777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World