Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2007

• Reported By:refused Minnesota
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
greatestvitaminintheworld Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World I feel so stupid for falling for this one Phoenix Arizona

I was a bit depressed and fell for this scam. I feel so stupid and am afraid my siblings or children will find out what I did and put me in a home or take over my finances. My sons were in Iraq and I recently divorced so wanted depresparately to find a way to get some money. I was busy and didn't pay attention to the fact that my "subscriber fees" were discontinued. Is there a way to get my money back that I invested?

duped
refused, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-I-feel-so-stupid-for-falling-for-this-one-Phoenix-Arizon-286167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World