Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
thegreatestvitaminintheworld.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World Such a Rip Off Phoenix Arizona

Hi. I too bought in to all this mess. It was about $2500 of my hard earned money that I invested when I started this business in Jan 2007. As soon as I figured that it wasn't working and that it was a scam it was too late. My credit card had been charged and I couldn't get a refund. So I started to scam Don Lapre back. One of the programs I had was the $100 bonus for every person I signed up as a IA. Now it cost about $35 to sign up so I would literally go out and pay people $35 to sign up under me and suprisingly, I got paid for it. I signed up five people this way and recieved three REAL checks for $100 each. I think they figured out what I was doing so they didn't send me the other two $100 checks for the two other people I signed up. I was just trying to get my money back the way it was taken from me but was cut short. I still would want to see everybody get their refunds and see Don Lapre and his associates put behind bars for a long time. I've been watching Don on t.v. since I was a kid and always told myself that when I grew up and got money to start his programs that I would be set for life. What a let down this is and I hope nobody else falls victim to this con artist.

Spademike
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Such-a-Rip-Off-Phoenix-Arizona-315793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World