Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:belleview Florida
The Greatest Vitamins In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Pheonix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamins In The World MAJOR RIPP OFF GUY THAT IS GETTING AWAY WITH IT Pheonix Arizona

I thought I was getting into something good when I got into this greatest vitamin in the world back in 7/16/06. But I was wrong. I haven't made one red cent, cannot get a hold of anyone on any of the phone number they gave as a matter of fact those numbers have been disconnected. I have spent $5905.00 PLUS $9,95 A month just to find out that DON LAPRE is a big fake that took all that money, not just from me but others too. i feel he should be sued , to pay back all the money he has STOLEN from all of us.
I really thought he was a beleiver on television but i guess not
a very discusted unhappy customer

Dottie
belleview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Pheonix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-MAJOR-RIPP-OFF-GUY-THAT-IS-GETTING-AWAY-WITH-IT-Pheonix-292641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamins In The World