Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Wed, February 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 01, 2006

• Reported By:Michigan City Indiana
The Greatest Vitamins In The World
3030 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamins In The World ripoff, The ONLY Person to Profit IS DON LEPRE, the SILVER Package Phoenix Arizona

After watching the info-mercial, I decided to buy in "the greatest vitamin in the world" This looked to be a good business opp.for me as I am a recently retired AND Disabled VETERAN of IRAQI FREEDOM 2. I am also a single parent raising 3 children,Without ANY child support, As I explained to them when I bought in, This HAS to generate income now for me to invest I went and esstablished a bank account SOLELY as a separant enity, which has been closed due to insuffient funds,

Upon receiving my package I read through the booklets and then attempted to open the print shop disc, Which gives you the "SALES PITCH" FLAWLESSLY,However, Don't expect anything else to work! Dons'crew was relentless you need to upgrade, My Rebuttal was" You need to supply me with a working PRINT MEDIA DISC, After talking with 4 differant Telemarketers,I actually had 1 person to submit my complaint I received a duplicate kit with the identical problem.

I did upgrade 1 time to the silver package I Have had NOTHING positive come from this experience UNLESS you would consider Mental Anguish, STRESS And a Negative Mark against me with a MAJOR BANK as the result of this venture, Dons' crew wants you to bust YOUR BUTT to pay THEIR wages BUT WHEN DO YOU GET YOURS?

Louis
Michigan City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2006 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-ripoff-The-ONLY-Person-to-Profit-IS-DON-LEPRE-the-SIL-174216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamins In The World