Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
The Greatest Vitamins In The World
3112 North 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamins In The World, Amazing Products International - Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World Joined the company, paid for a platnum program and an additional linked splash website Phoenix Arizona

I joined the program for Amazing Products International -Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World in March 2007, for only 35.00 as an Independent advertiser for The Greatest Vitamin In The World and make $10.00 on every bottle of vitamins sold or $1000.00 for every 20 bottles sold.

Later I spoke with a coach who talked me into investing $1495.00 in their Platinum Program to help boost my sales and they would give me 5 Independent Advertisers attached to me with overrides and they will also guarantee 12,000 hits to my website in 12 months. I was then directed to another phase of the business that would build me a splash website with my own url and web name that links back to the original website they provided. I spent an additional $700.00 for the splash website and another $95.00 to get a .biz name that was easier than the one given. They also guaranteed me an additional 15,000 hits to my website in 12 months and 5 more IA's. By August, I still only had less than 4000 hits to my website.

I did sell approx. 23 bottles of the vitamins but received no money from them. Now the company has flopped and I am out of approx. $3000.00 plus time and money spent on advertisements. I need to know how I can get my money back.

Former Independent Advertiser
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-Amazing-Products-International-Don-Lapres-The-Grea-274814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamins In The World