Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamins In The World

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2007

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
The Greatest Vitamins In The World
The Greatest Vitamins in the World.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamins In The World Don Lapre took all the money I had to start my vitamin business, and now I don't have a website or my money back. Phoenik Arizona

The Greatest Vitamin took all my money. I don't have a website anymore, all contact numbers are disconnected. The Greatest Vitamin fall to give my a reason on what is going on. They didn't contact me to refund my money.

The greatest vitamins in the world
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2007 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-took-all-the-money-I-had-to-start-my-vitamin-285135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamins In The World