Complaint Review: The Green Millionaire

• Submitted: Mon, June 14, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: Sean — Portland Oregon United States of America
The Green Millionaire
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway, Unit 400 Ontario Cali Internet United States of America

The Green Millionaire Classic Internet scam, Nothing is ever FREE! Internet

Classic story, I signed up to receive a free book and all I had to do was pay shipping for $1.95. I signed up on my iPhone and didn't catch the fine print at the bottom saying that after a 14 day trial period you would be charged $89.95.

So I called them and asked that I not be charged after the trial period. I was told that the trial period started when I ordered the book, NOT when they shipped the book. Customer service #321 was very rude and told me that I should have read the terms and conditions. She said that they do not offer refunds and that I was out of luck.

I wouldn't mind paying the $ if the book had useful information but it doesn't. I read the tips that they wrote everyday on the Internet, don't waste money on this scam.

I take partial credit for not reading the terms and conditions, but this company knows that they are intentionally ripping people off. They have no business fooling people into thinking they are getting something for free. Nothing is ever for free!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Green-Millionaire/internet/The-Green-Millionaire-Classic-Internet-scam-Nothing-is-ever-FREE-Internet-614051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Green Millionaire