• Report: #951918

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous. — Queens New York United States of America
The Green Room with John Holden
55 SE 2nd Avenue Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

The Green Room with John Holden The Green Room Discovery Channel Media Wave Took our money, ripped us off!! Delray Beach, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Green Room award winning environmental program

This company The Green Room with John Holden ripped us off! MediaWave Inc is a TV Scam! Watch out for any calls from 561-900-3368!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Green-Room-with-John-Holden/Delray-Beach-Florida-33444/The-Green-Room-with-John-Holden-The-Green-Room-Discovery-Channel-Media-Wave-Took-our-money-951918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Green Room with John Holden

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Green Room award winning environmental program

AUTHOR: John Holden Productions - (USA)

I'm John Holden, the host and a freelance producer for Mediawave's award-winning environmental program The Green Room.  I was surprised to run across this anonymous 'rip-off' report about The Green Room that contains no mention of what company was supposedly 'ripped off' nor who authored this complaint.  If I was a company who truly believes they have been ripped off, I think I'd at least want to identify myself.

As a former NBC reporter and winner of 6 Emmy awards for writing and producing, and now a freelance producer,  I am fortunate to now be able to pick and choose the programs and production companies that I wish to write and produce television segments for....and I'm proud to say that every one of the Fortune 500 participants around the world that I've produced segments for airing on The Green Room during the past five years  have  indeed aired and the companies themselves have been very happy with the quality of the produced segment.  In fact, many of these segments and programs have gone on to win Telly's and other national television industry awards.

I can only assume this 'rip-off' report has been authored by a disgruntled employer of another production company who feels 'threatened' because his employees and marketing personnel have been abandoning his company to join Mediawave in order to join a team that produces a quality program that airs.