Complaint Review: The GreenHouse Treatment Center

• Reported By: Mark Levi — Lake in The Hills Illinois
The GreenHouse Treatment Center
1171 107th street Grand Prairie, Texas United States of America

The GreenHouse Treatment Center Update from April 13 2013 Grand Prairie , Texas

On April 13 2013 I submitted a report on The Greenhouse Treatment Center of Grand Prairie Texas. This is a update of the further problems that have transpired from my wife's stay.

My wife was not doing very well at all in this facility they said they took xrays and found out my wife has Bronchitis and a U.T.I. This struck me funny as I spoke with my wife almost daily and never did she cough which is common with Bronchitis.

To let you know the facts and please whatever you do stay as far away from this facility as possible.

It is now April 29, 2013 and my wife has had two surgery's and is scheduled for surgery number 3 on April 30, 2013 it was not what they diagnosed in anyway what so ever her gallbladder was infected, her Pancreas was infected and she had major blockage in her pancreatic duct in which the doctors said happened within two week prior to the 13th and it was so severe they said it was life threatening.After placing the Rippoff report I recieved a phone cal from Dr. David Lee the CEO of this facility and I have to say he denied every alligation and even told me Dr. Tallmadge the head doctor did see my wife which was not true and also said the Head doctor would call me about my concerns.

I knew this would not happen as I told the CEO why would he think the head doctor would call me when he never even seen my wife. I was right I never recieved a phone call from anyone and I now have thousands in hospital bills from Surgery to hospital stay as my wife spent 4 days in the hospital when she returned from this faciltity. If I would have been ignorant to my wife's concerns while she was there most likely she would have died at this facilty.

I am not angry and both of these report are not meant to be angry.

Very concerned about anyone that even thinks about going to this facility for help.

PLEASE SAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS FACILITY AS POSSIBLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-GreenHouse-Treatment-Center/Grand-Prairie-Texas-/The-GreenHouse-Treatment-Center-Update-from-April-13-2013-Grand-Prairie-Texas-1046943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The GreenHouse Treatment Center