Complaint Review: The Grill Depot

• Reported By: Lori F — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
The Grill Depot
4613 N. University Drive, #466 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

The Grill Depot Took my money and never came back Coral Springs, Florida

I hired The Grill Depot in Coral Springs to repair my barbeque grill.  It is a fairly expensive grill and I was told that it needed a lot of new parts which had to ordered directly from the manufacturer in California.  I foolishly gave them a check for the full amount of parts, labor and tax, totaling $1,101.  They convinced me that they needed to have the money up front to pay for the parts and that I would be contacted as soon as everything came in.

It has now been 3 months since they took my money and my grill has not been repaired! First they said that they were waiting for items on backorder.  Now they simply do not answer their phone and do not call back when I leave a message.  It is obvious that they have no intention of repairing my grill and are simply thieves.  They have failed to respond to an inquiry from the Better Business Bureau which has now resulted in them having an "F" rating.

My only recourse at this point will be small claims court.  Be forewarned!  Do not hire this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grill-Depot/Coral-Springs-Florida-33498/The-Grill-Depot-Took-my-money-and-never-came-back-Coral-Springs-Florida-921487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grill Depot