Complaint Review: The Guest List, Cuong Hung

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:Eatonville Washington
The Guest List, Cuong Hung
PMB 685, 734 Franklin Ave. Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List, Cuong Hung False AD, Doesn't Include & 7 days 6 nights Hotel Paid and Roundtrip Airfare Paid ripoff Garden City New York

I purchased five " 7 days 6 nights Hawaii Vacation With Roundtrip Airfare for 2" off of E-Bay for $59.99 each plush shipping and handling. When I recieved the vouchers they were for airfare only. I was told I had to pay for the 7 days 6 nights hotel accomodations. You can find this AD on E-Bay under item #2247371961 or I can fax you a copy I printed out. There is nothing in this ad that even suggests that the hotel is not paid for.
When I e-mailed Cuong Cung(agentchart@yahoo.com, June 7, 2004)he wrote back "who said it was included? it is not included". He seems to think that it is not misleading.

HE'S RIGHT, IT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE! I don't know if he is the one who put this ad together, or if he is just selling this for an agency. The agency I'm supposed to send my voucher to (within 30 days-which is also not said) is called The Guest List.

I was made to believe that I had one year(esencially 9 months) after activation to take my trip. So my parents and I bought five of them. Thinking that we could use one this year and the next and so on as we wanted. But thats not the case. We have to activate all five within 30 days (as per instructions on the vouchers themselves) and take all the vacations within the next year (in 9 months after the three month waiting period). We do not have the money to pay for the hotel times five within 9 months. We also don't have any way of contacting the agency by phone to ask how much the hotel will cost either.

According to the ad we have to stay in one of two hotels (names not mentioned). Who knows how much that will be? Since I purchased them off of E-bay, I'm going to request my money back after reading up on this website. I will still fight for my much needed vacation. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPED!

Tina
Eatonville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List-Cuong-Hung/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-Cuong-Hung-False-AD-Doesnt-Include-7-days-6-nights-Hotel-Paid-and-Roun-94329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List, Cuong Hung