Complaint Review: The Guest List Director Position.com SupportPHP.org MassMarketingProgram.com AMCAF Jeff Augugliaro

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:Horace North Dakota
PMB 685 734 Franklin Ave Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List Jeff Aguguliaro Online Suveys Conned me out of Garden City Internet

I suscribed to a company called PaidSurveysOnline.com and paid $34.95 I was going to be paid for filling out surveys and for subscribing this day I was going to receive free airline tickets. I was asked to send 20.00 for 2 tickets I won but I decided to try to find a phone number to ask some details first. All of these Rip Off Reports showed up and I did not send in the $20. I did not recieve any airline tickets nor did I receive payment for filling out the surveys.

Krystal
Horace, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List-Director-Positioncom-SupportPHPorg-MassMarketingProgramcom-AMCAF-Jeff-Augugliaro/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-Jeff-Aguguliaro-Online-Suveys-Conned-me-out-of-Garden-City-Internet-108479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List Director Position.com SupportPHP.org MassMarketingProgram.com AMCAF Jeff Augugliaro