Complaint Review: The Guest List - NetTravel.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2004

• Reported By:Crossville Tennessee
The Guest List - NetTravel.com
734 Franklin Ave. Garden City, New York Nationwide U.S.A.

The Guest List, NetTravel.com ripoff, Garden City New York

I bought airline tickets off ebay. I paid $65 for 2, then $36 for 2 more. I never got any tickets.
The two companies that ripped me off are Net Travel.com and The Guest List. I called Net Travel, emailed them, got in touch with them about 10 times and they kept promising to send me the tickets but they never did.
The other company, The Guest List in Garden City New York sent me a certificate that said send $20 more and they'd send me the travel vouchers. I sent the money and never heard from them. There is no phone number on the certificate, naturally and I haven't been able to find a website for them either. Don't buy cheap tickets on ebay.

Crossville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2004 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List-NetTravelcom/nationwide/The-Guest-List-NetTravelcom-ripoff-Garden-City-New-York-78263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List - NetTravel.com