Complaint Review: The Guest List - Paid_surveys_online.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 22, 2004

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
The Guest List - Paid_surveys_online.com
734 Franklin Avenue Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List Paidsurveysonline.com and Paid_surveys_online.com rip-offs! Garden City New York

I'm a little bit better off than most with regards to this rip off scam. I paid to be a member of PaidSurveysOnline to make a little extra money. I understood from the outset that it was too good to be true but the curiosity was too much to ignore. The cost to join was relatively small and I've paid lots more to be "educated". Anyway, I have recieved some surveys but NOTHING like the web site implied would be happening.
Now to the plane tickets... the web site NEVER... NOT ONE gave a clue that the tickets would take months to get nor did they point out that I would have to accept 5 - 7 days hotel costs as a minimum.

I sent an email to the company, let them know I would turn them into the FBI for fraud and I have also gone to my bank and had my charges returned to my credit card. So, if you paid by credit card simply go to the card company, file a simple fraus claim and you get your money back. If you sent a check and they cashed it .. go to the FBI (via their web site), the BBB, NY Attorney Generals Office (all via email) and make some noise.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List-Paidsurveysonlinecom/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-Paidsurveysonlinecom-and-Paidsurveysonlinecom-rip-offs-Garden-City-New-1032753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List - Paid_surveys_online.com