Complaint Review: The Guest List - massmarketingprogram.com/tickets/status.asp

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2004

• Reported By:West Allis Wisconsin
The Guest List - massmarketingprogram.com/tickets/status.asp
PMB 685, 734 Franklin Avenue Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List massmarketingprogram.com airline tickets, $1600, vouchers, $20, reservations, ripoff Garden City New York

I sent $20 to The Guest List to recieve 2 airline tickets worth $1600. This company cashed the money order I sent but I have heard nothing since mailing the money on 11/3/03. I should have gotten the "Reservation Form" within 6 to 8 weeks.

I can't find a phone number or any contact information regarding this company. No information with the Better Business Bureau either. If anyone has a similar complaint regarding this company please visit their only website: http://www.massmarketingprogram.com/tickets/status.asp
I think I got ripped off!

I should note that I got a hold of this "deal" with The Guest List through paidsurveysonline.com which also offers hotel reservations for $15. I didn't send the money.

Christina
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List-massmarketingprogramcomticketsstatusasp/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-massmarketingprogramcom-airline-tickets-1600-vouchers-20-reservation-77940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List - massmarketingprogram.com/tickets/status.asp

trim