Complaint Review: The Guest List

• Submitted: Sun, February 15, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2004

• Reported By:Hickman Nebraska
The Guest List
PMB 685, 734 Franklin Avenue, Garden City, NY, 11530 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List ripoff Garden City New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: to; Telian, i have been scammed too!

I bought an e-book for mystry shopping and when I did, I got a letter saying for 20.00 I can get two round trip airline tickets. I sent the money and have heard nothing to date.

The tickets are the main reason I even bought the e-book. I would just like my money back, plaese. Thanks

Charlie
Hickman, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2004 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-ripoff-Garden-City-New-York-80524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

to; Telian, i have been scammed too!

AUTHOR: Seth - (U.S.A.)

I wanted the airline tix also, but have heard nothing from the company. After reading what you have written, my experience is very similar, plus i have not earned any money reading surveys, or the such as promised by the company. If I am not going to get my (plane) tickets, then how about just getting my money back.