Complaint Review: The Guest List

• Submitted: Fri, July 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:Tipp City Ohio
The Guest List
734 Franklin Ave--PMB 685 Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List ripoff Garden City New York

Ripoff started at "paid_surveys_online@yahoo.com" when I registered to participate in online surveys. Successful registration was supposed to gain me two round-trip airline tickets to vacation destination of my choice.

All I was required to do was send $20 to cover postage/handling to The Guest List
PMB 685
734 Franklin Ave
Garden City, NY 11530

Very sophisticated ripoff--I was even given a URL where I could check the status of my ticket voucher (www.massmarketingprogram.com/tickets/status.asp). When I checked, I was told I had met all requirements, and that I should receive my voucher in 6-8 weeks from date of submission. It has now been 11 weeks and I have received nothing. Of course, my check was cashed long ago. Thank goodness it was only $20.

Robert
Tipp City, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-ripoff-Garden-City-New-York-98214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List