Complaint Review: The Guest List

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2003

• Reported By:White Bear Lake Minnesota
The Guest List
theguestlist.com Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List ripoff. They cashed my check, but have sent me nothing. Garden City New York

I sent a form in for two plane tickets in October 2003 which stated that I would receive my vouchers in 6-8 weeks. I have checked the website where it said you could "track" your order and despite them cashing my check in early November they have yet to even cite that they received my order, much less send my tickets. I knew it was too good to be true and this website will allow me to let everyone I know about this company!!

C
White Bear Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Guest-List/Garden-City-New-York/The-Guest-List-ripoff-They-cashed-my-check-but-have-sent-me-nothing-Garden-City-New-Yo-73780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Guest List