Complaint Review: The Hairdresser - Lori

• Submitted: Sun, October 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 08, 2006

• Reported By:Malvern Pennsylvania
The Hairdresser - Lori
8 Paoli Shopping Center Paoli, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Hairdresser - Lori ripoff lacking talent rude Paoli Pennsylvania

I was new to the area and made an appointment with Lori. She was initially professional, but it was clear that she was either poorly trained or inexperienced. I asked for high & low lights and only got highlights.

She used non-moisturizing products on my hair, leaving it brittle. I asked for "long layers" and ended up with really short layers. She dried half of my hair and it just looked terrible so she told me she "didn't have time to finish." This is a red flag to me.

My husband had to cut my hair evenly when I got home and now my hair is much shorter than I wanted, much blonder than I wanted, and I am $174 in the hole and still needing a redo.

Rebecca
Malvern, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2006 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hairdresser-Lori/Paoli-Pennsylvania/The-Hairdresser-Lori-ripoff-lacking-talent-rude-Paoli-Pennsylvania-214791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hairdresser - Lori