Complaint Review: The Hangout

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: u2seek42 — mobile Alabama USA
The Hangout
101 beach blvd Gulf Shores, Alabama United States of America

The Hangout Shaul Zislin Failure to pay wages as agrreed, failure to pay % of material costs. Gulf Shores, Alabama

I was hired in early June by Shaul Zislin to perform at the hangout a resort restaurant.
At that time I told him of my show, what I needed from them, that my materiel to be costs were shared. My fee, my times and my accepted method of payment laid out.
All was agreed to.

I then went and performed 6 days a week 2 shows a day, for 2 1/2 months.
Now when it came time to pay me, there were lies, disinformation, and slew of ping pong emails claiming everything.

I was finally able to get most of my fees, written on an out of state check, with $200.00 missing in material fees.

Shaul and his 2nd, Jimmie Aicone were a source of true torment.
Shaul worth over 250 million... The owner of all of the Surf Style shops everywhere.

FYI, should you wish to work at the hangout, think again.
Should you wish to eat there... lets just say that I never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hangout/Gulf-Shores-Alabama-/The-Hangout-Shaul-Zislin-Failure-to-pay-wages-as-agrreed-failure-to-pay-of-material-cos-637314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hangout