Complaint Review: The Happy Chemist

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Renea — Pickerington Ohio
The Happy Chemist

The Happy Chemist Cbaldthegreat Research Chemical Rip off!!! SCAM!!! Never delivers products , Internet

I was looking for a specific research chemical from a US provider. I found the happy chemist web site and I emailed him before I ordered and he did write back to me. On his web site he gives 2 options to pay. I choose to pay with amazon gift card. I sent him $95 on a GC, and there is record of him redeeming it, however he never responded or he also never sent product! Never heard a word after from him since he took my money! Total scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Happy-Chemist/internet/The-Happy-Chemist-Cbaldthegreat-Research-Chemical-Rip-off-SCAM-Never-delivers-pro-1040967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Happy Chemist