Complaint Review: The Hartford

• Reported By: Anoymous —
The Hartford
Internet USA

The Hartford Worker's Compensation Policy Is A SCAM!!!  Internet

I suffered a severe work related injury from a display sign dropping on my head which resulted in a consussion, severe neck, shoulder and back pain. If I knew The Hartford were my employer's insurance company I would have thought twice before accepting this job. The Hartford are scam artist who will try any and everything to not pay you. They intially  accepted my  worker's compensation claim to recieve lost wages and medical treatment and two weeks after decided that they know longer wanted to assist me. The Hartford decided to only pay for me to attend therapy twice a week and would have to prior approve myself of getting any Mri's or cat scan's I needed. Since I suffered a head injury I wanted to get an Mri since I do have a history of brain tumors in my family from head injuires, to make sure their was know internal bleeding and to make sure everything was intact but of course The Hartford insisted they would only pay for that procedure ten days after my accident. Ten days really. I never knew something possibly wrong would magicilly appear in only ten days. Besides needing prior approval for any Mri's I had to wait three months for The Hartford to approve for my neck, shoulder and back which resulting in my left arm being considered a frozen shoulder. The other result's I have to recieve. To make this short and simple stay away from The Hartford. I have read other review's not related to worker's compensation but life insurance and car insurance were many were cheated out of their money losing homes, cars, and not being able to bury their loved ones. Shame on you Hartford you are ruining  lives who buy into your policies which are full of lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hartford-/internet/The-Hartford-Workers-Compensation-Policy-Is-A-SCAMnbsp-Internet-1053418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hartford