Complaint Review: The Hartford Insurance Company

• Updated: Sun, June 20, 2010

• Reported By: INJUSTICE IN OHIO — Yougstown Ohio United States of America
The Hartford Insurance Company
One Hartford Plaza Internet United States of America

The Hartford Insurance Company ROBBED WITHOUT A GUNN!!!!! FRACTIONAL SERVICE NOT FULL SERVICE!!!!! Internet

Dear Readers, The Hartford Insurance Company denied me full benefits. Dr. Podrid and David Cohen Medical Specialist were involved with the final decision. My claim was filed 01/15/05 and closed 03/24/08.

The changes I went through. My case was handled by 5 or 6 claims representitives! It took almost 2 years to get my first check and about another 9 months to recieve my second and final check!

During this time of tring to collect my benefits I am suffering with a weak heart and barely any money to live on! Hartford delayed my benefits and then after 2 payments stopped paying me!

The reasoning they gave me and my attorney was my employability did not matter!  Me being physically able to work is all they were concerned about! What is interesting is that my Heart Doctor said he would not release me to work because he did not want be responsible for me having heart complications!  I could get a shock from my pacemaker and defibulator without any warning!!!  Since 08/2004 I have had 4 shocks (One 2 months after heart surgury. Another 3   in one day summer 2009!

This condition also means that it is in my best interest not to drive long distances!  At my Social Security hearing the doctor for social security said to the judge that it was not safe for me to drive 20 minutes to work.

Hartford had the SAME medical information as Social Security! Do the Hartfords Doctors having problems understanding the medical records that 2 Doctors diagnosed the same possibility of complications! (My Heart Doctor and the Social Security Doctor.)

You pay for full service and get fractional service plus the FULL SHAFT!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hartford-Insurance-Company/internet/The-Hartford-Insurance-Company-ROBBED-WITHOUT-A-GUNN-FRACTIONAL-SERVICE-NOT-FULL-SER-615565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hartford Insurance Company