Complaint Review: The Hauser Group

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Barzani — bayside New York
The Hauser Group
2545 Hempstead Turnpike suite 401 east meadow, New York USA

The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York

*Consumer Comment: No Pay

*Consumer Comment: Exactly!!

I have been employed by Hausernet for many years and they never pay their decoys unless they are contacted by them.

I have not been paid since Dec. 2013 and have repeatedly emailed them and they have not responded, nor have I received a check for work done.

I have spoken to other decoys and their experience has been the same.  Hausernet promises to pay every month and they never, ever do.

They are a fraudulent and unscrupulous company who exploits their decoys and never pays them.  If they do pay, they are usually at least 6 months behind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hauser-Group-/east-meadow-New-York-11554/The-Hauser-Group-Hausernet-Decoy-David-Hauser-I-enter-mail-received-by-them-on-the-inte-1161422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hauser Group

No Pay

AUTHOR: TN User - ()

They haven't paid me either.  They have paid for current work, but they owe me for work from 2011 and 2012.  I think 2+ years is long enough to wait for payment.  I have started filing complaints.

Exactly!!

AUTHOR: anon - ()

I am in the same situation and this company is a bad one. I have contacted David several times as well as his wife and no one has responded. Yet they have contacted me when I stopped logging in my entries because I have never been paid. They are CROOKS.