Complaint Review: The Headquaters to American Scholarships

• Updated: Tue, July 20, 2010

• Reported By: Ruth — Las Cruces New Mexico United States of America
The Headquaters to American Scholarships
24630 Washington Ave Suite 202 Murrieta, California United States of America

The Headquaters to American Scholarships Promised to do all the paperwork for us, money back guaranteed if unsatisfied refuses to return phone calls we had to do all the paperwork I just want my money back trying to locate them for a year. Murrieta, California

Back in 2008, We had a conference with the American Scholarships.We were told for a price of $298.99 that we can have all our paperwork done in searching for scholarships for college.If we paid that same day our price would only be $213.99 which we paid by check.

We received a customized list of scholarships with over 50 pages of scholarships that we had to end up mailing. Out of all we send  we only received one negative respond.We were promised that they were going to do all of this work.

I have tried repeatedly leaving messages, my phone calls are never returned, I have called eveyrday for two weeks and no response.Last October of 2009, I sent all the copies of the information I have, I asked for my money back I've not received a thing.All I am asking for is my money back please can you help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Headquaters-to-American-Scholarships/Murrieta-California-92562/The-Headquaters-to-American-Scholarships-Promised-to-do-all-the-paperwork-for-us-money-b-625371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Headquaters to American Scholarships