Complaint Review: The Help Card - the Healthcare Credit Card

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:meridian Idaho
The Help Card - the Healthcare Credit Card
P.o. Box 829 Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

The Help Card - the Healthcare Credit Card Harassing phone calls to friends and family members Springdale Arkansas

I'm one of the many poor unfortunate people to get a sleep number bed with the financing done by Help card. Yes I am not always on time with the payment but I do make my payments. I've also been paying for the bed for over 2 years now and the balance is still more or less the same. I make payments of 150.00 a month all but five dollars goes to finance charges and other fees.
When I have had the unfortunate experience of being late with my payments Help Card will start making phone calls to people I know. I never gave them any phone numbers so I don't know how or where they get these phone numbers. The calls have included my brother-in-laws sister, and his father. My mother and my sister. There may be more but other friends and family have not come forward.
On a couple instances I have asked that they not make these calls. I am told they will post it on the computer so calls will not be made. They always do. I've recently called and asked to speak to a supervisor and was told no. That it is not there procedure to get supervisors. When I continued to ask for a supervisor I was told no and hung up on. I tried a couple of more times to get a supervisor and the same thing happened.
I am at a loss for words now. If I could go back and research this Help Card out I would never have bought the bed. I got no information about payment or fees until after my trial period was up and I could not return the bed. I hope this report will be seen by other potential Help Card SUCKERS [consumers] so you won't have the bad luck I've had using there financing. I to thought I was lucky to be able to get financing. In reality I will probably pay 2 to 4 times as much for the bed then it is actually worth.

meridian, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Help-Card-the-Healthcare-Credit-Card/Springdale-Arkansas-72765-0829/The-Help-Card-the-Healthcare-Credit-Card-Harassing-phone-calls-to-friends-and-family-mem-375532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Help Card - the Healthcare Credit Card