faint

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Simian — DURANGO Colorado
The Help Card
PO Box 829 Springdale, Arkansas United States of America

The Help Card HC, Sleep Number Bed financing company Inaccurate financial data on their website, forced us to pay after the payoff was made Springdale, Arkansas

I just wanted to relay an awful customer service experience my wife and I just had. We bought a Sleep Number bed a year or so ago and the financing company is called The Help Card, or HC. We paid off our balance of around $1300 according to our online account last week. This week we received a bill for $10.46 for interest they decided to tack on after we posted a payment. We called them to see if they would wave the $10.46 since that was not the payoff amount in their site and they said no. They insisted that we pay it and asked why we were being so petty about a small amount. When we explained that their site gave us the payoff amount they stated that our account was inaccurate and we had to call in for a pay off amount. This policy was not stated anywhere on the site and the rep even admitted this.

Sowe are going to pay the $10.46. My caution to you is that they do not provide accurate information on your account (even though the account has 2 columns [current balance & statement balance], dont give a s**t about repeat business and are totally willing to nickel and dime paying customers regardless of the future impact on their business. That said, I would strongly recommend that you NEVER use the HC, or The Help Card, to finance anything including a Sleep Number bed (even though I enjoy the product). This company is petty, was rude to both my wife and I and did not care that they were absolutely going to lose business far greater than the $10 they tacked on after we paid off the account. Steer clear of these savages as they do not care about customers or customer service, nor do they care about the logical consistency or accuracy of their website and policies regarding the finances of their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Help-Card/Springdale-Arkansas-72765-0829/The-Help-Card-HC-Sleep-Number-Bed-financing-company-Inaccurate-financial-data-on-their-w-1037742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Help Card