Complaint Review: The Herb Finder

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: anon — Tennessee United States of America
The Herb Finder
3097 Santa Clara Drive Santa Clara, UT 84765 Internet United States of America

The Herb Finder Herbal Industries took my money never sent the product. Internet, Internet

I had never had any problems with this company until last year.  All of a sudden my orders were not being delivers.   When I called they said they were being bought out by a differenct company and were behind on orders.

The money was taked from my account ($131.13)and I never recieved the product.
I waited 6 weeks and nother happened.  I called and sent emails and nothing happened.

I sent a complete invertory of what I ordered/when I ordered and when the monies were taken from my account and still no resolution.

I am posting complaints on every fraud board that I can find so tht this doe not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Herb-Finder/internet/The-Herb-Finder-Herbal-Industries-took-my-money-never-sent-the-product-Internet-Internet-887159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Herb Finder