• Report: #920881

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Rebecca — Crooks South Dakota United States of America
The Hipster
22100 E. 26th. Ave. Internet United States of America

The Hipster Free Shipping Not Given with Discount Code with no response after the first time contacted , Internet

I placed an order to this company because of an ad they sent me in my e-mails that included advertising free shipping with an order placed on that day. I got the order but they didn't give me the free shipping so I contacted them at their support e-mail address. They ansered me one time to tell me that that code didn't exist and wanted me to send them something that showed this add and I did. after that I have had no response after tryin to contact them at least 3 more times. They have no phone number either on their website or on the ivoice that I received from them. I do have copies of all the e-mail transactions and can e-mail them to you by copying and pasting them to an e-mail message if necessary.

All I want is what they should've given me on the first place, free shipping and an explanation as to why they are willing to commit internet fraud by advertising an item and then not giving it. I have had problems with codes like this from other internet sites but after I contact them they have always been very courteous and apopgized for the mistake and credited me for the discount or free shipping or whatever the problem was. This company didn't respond after the first time.

I am afraid now that I am doing this that they may use my credit card info or try some other way to get back at me for reporting this os I think I should remain anonymous to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hipster/internet/The-Hipster-Free-Shipping-Not-Given-with-Discount-Code-with-no-response-after-the-first-t-920881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hipster