Complaint Review: The Honest Co.

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Becky Milkovitz — Bethlehem Pennsylvania
The Honest Co.
Internet USA

The Honest Co. Not very Honest!  Internet

I ordered the trial for $9.95 each of Diaper's Bundle and Family Essentials bundles.  I received the trials I ordered and paid for.  I then open my front door on 7/11/13 and have a huge box from The Honest Co. on my front porch and I am confused because I did not order anything else.  I look at my credit card and I find out I was charged $79.95 for the montly diaper plan and $34.95 for the monthly family essentials bundle plan.  I contact the Honest Co and ask why I was charged since I did not agree to the monthly plan.  It was explained that because I ordered the trail; it automatically signs you up for the monthly packages.  The Honest Co sent me a return label free of charge, but are charging me $17 restocking fee for something I did not order.  Do not order from this Company unless you are !00% sure you want their product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Honest-Co/internet/The-Honest-Co-Not-very-Honestnbsp-Internet-1066160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Honest Co.