Complaint Review: The Honey Do & Owner / Mike Urueta

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2011

• Reported By:Pleasanton California
The Honey Do & Owner / Mike Urueta
www.thehoneydo.com Pleasanton, California U.S.A.

The Honey Do & Owner / Mike Urueta - What A Joke Mike is an arrogant dork who takes advantage of others and overprices! Pleasanton California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tom tried to get into my pants. His dog ruined his garage and so he took it out on me...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This man sexually, propositioned me! I said, "Hell No"!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In accurate slander!

*Consumer Comment: Mike Urueta -- Honeydo.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nice one Barbara!

All I needed were a few 'minor' fixes around the home. Apparently, he gave me everything but the KY jelly. Smooth talker; slick salesman; know-it-all; and arrogant are just a few of the 'nicer' adjectives I can use to describe Mr Urueta. I found out after the fact that per CA state law, he should not be bidding jobs over $500 unless he's a licensed state contractor. My job was considerably more than $500, and though I didn't realize/know to check into that aspect, he certainly took advantage of my naivete. Shame on me and never again.

It's my understanding he also lost his home due to foreclosure. Not that he's the only one to experience that, especially nowadays, but I get the distinct impression it was probably due in large part to his lack of integrity.

Stay away! I wouldn't recommend him to my dog.

94566
Pleasanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Honey-Do-Owner-Mike-Urueta/Pleasanton-California-94566/The-Honey-Do-Owner-Mike-Urueta-What-A-Joke-Mike-is-an-arrogant-dork-who-takes-advant-432747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Honey Do & Owner / Mike Urueta

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Michael urueta - (U.S.A.)

The honeydo.com is a family owned business, in which we have been in business for approximately eleven years! The alleged allegations have no foundations or merit, with respect to His false statements. Toms statements are untrue and disturbing: still we will be open for questioning and clarification from our current, present and future business partners or clients. In any business, there are certain types of customers who are never satisfied; however, we strive to meet their goals and offer discounts as well as repeat business discount on certain projects... Since we changed our business to a handyman and contractor referral service, we strive to guarantee our referrals that we send out to our customers in respect to the company's satisfaction rating. (If Our company is unable to resolve complaints, that are not brought to our attention, please send to info@thehoneydo.com.)  We make follow up phone calls with each and every referral, until a negative situation arises, we may not know of these unsatisfied customers... The fact that we have been in business for over eleven years, we have less than ten complaints. We strive to satisfy all 100% of our customers. Unless a true unsatisfied customer comes forward and gives us a real complaint, how can we correct any error that they think they may have... We do correct any and all errors where they may be directed... Our eleven year record stands for it's self... We stand behind our craftsmanship, with 100% guarantee!

The appropriate legal actions have been taken towards this slanderous report written by this individual. We have already filed a police report and started our own investigation to determine the origin of this report. Any information that you may have which will lead us to the appropriate source for prosecuting will be helpful in resolving this slannderous, false, and erroneous report!

Please send all inquires to; info@thehoneydo.com or call toll free 1-(866) 291-0682

TheHoneyDo.com

Michael Urueta
President/CEO

P.O. Box 5419
Pleasanton, Ca. 94566
Main: (866) 291-0682
info@thehoneydo.com
www.thehoneydo.com

Click here to create your very own "Honey Do List"

Contractor, Handyman Real Estate Referral Service
"ONE CALL DOES IT ALL - NO JOB TOO SMALL"

Interested in joining the team?

Sales, Services, Contractor, Handyman, Affiliated Partnerships

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from you system.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This man sexually, propositioned me! I said, "Hell No"!

The"Honey Do" Maintenance & Repair Co., is a family

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In accurate slander!

AUTHOR: Michael urueta - (U.S.A.)

The honeydo.com is a family

Mike Urueta -- Honeydo.com

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States of America)

Mike Urueta is a HORRIFIC example of a handyman.  The prior poster mentioned "Milking the Clock".  It is amazing how he can pad a bill.  Ridiculous, really.  I fired Mike Urueta before he could complete the agreed upon work.  He whined and whined about how I did not understand the construction business.  He would NOT leave my property when I asked him nicely.  He did not leave until AFTER things got heated.  He called me MANY times on the phone later that day to tell me I did not know who I was messing with.  According to Mike Urueta himself, he is not to be messed with as he is a black belt in Ju-Jitsu and a state wrestling champ.  I took this as a threat and accepted his challenge.  His demeanor on the phone devolved to that of an immature teenager with a chip on his shoulder.   I believe he is to be avoided as a handyman and as a person.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nice one Barbara!

AUTHOR: Michael urueta - (U.S.A.)

The honeydo.com is a family owned business, in which we have been in business for approximately ten years! The alleged allegations have no foundations or merit, with respect to any class action lawsuits, rigging and doubling clients rates or claims of being a smooth talker; slick salesman; know-it-all; and arrogant. These statements are untrue and disturbing: still we will be open for questioning and clarification from our current, present and future business partners or clients. In any business, there are certain types of customers who are never satisfied; however, we strive to meet their goals and offer discounts as well as repeat business discount on certain projects... Since we changed our business to a handyman and contractor referral service, we can't guarantee our referrals that we send out to our customers in respect to the company's satisfaction rating. (Our company is unable to resolve complaints that are not brought to our attention.)  We make follow up phone calls with each and every referral, until a negative situation arises, we may not know of these unsatisfied customers... The fact that we have been in business for over ten years, we have less than ten complaints. We strive to satisfy all 100% of our customers. Unless a true unsatisfied customer comes forward and gives us a real complaint, how can we correct any error that they think they may have... We do correct errors where they may be... Our ten year record stands for it's self... We stand behind our craftsmanship with 100% guarantee for the work our in house handyman service performs.

The appropriate legal actions have been taken towards this slanderous report written by this individual. We have already filed a police report and started our own investigation to determine the origin of this report. Plus, our main frame, server was breached and wiped clean! Any information that you may have which will lead us to the appropriate source for prosecuting will be helpful in resolving this erroneous report!

TheHoneyDo.com

Michael Urueta
President/CEO

P.O. Box 5419
Pleasanton, Ca. 94566

Main: (866) 291-0682
info@thehoneydo.com
www.thehoneydo.com

Click here to create your very own "Honey Do List"

Contractor, Handyman Real Estate Referral Service
"ONE CALL DOES IT ALL - NO JOB TOO SMALL"

Interested in joining the team?

Sales, Services, Contractor, Handyman, Affiliated Partnerships

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from you system.