Complaint Review: The Hotel Savings Card

The Hotel Savings Card
Internet USA

The Hotel Savings Card wctravel.com You can buy, but you cannot redeem Internet

*Author of original report: Correction

I booked my hotel savings card through kgbdeals.com.  When I tried to book a trip through the hotel savings card, I was transferred to www.wctravel.com.  There, I was required to enter my credit card.  It said this was to secure a rate, but they ended up charging my credit card.  When I called to ask wctravel.com what this meant, they said you could not use the savings card on their website and they had no records of me using the savings card.  They will take your money and charge your card, but you cannot, in any way, use the hotel savings card and they have a "penalty fee" if you cancel.  For the record, penalty fees are unenforceable and if they press this issue, I will take them to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hotel-Savings-Card/internet/The-Hotel-Savings-Card-wctravelcom-You-can-buy-but-you-cannot-redeem-Internet-1076814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hotel Savings Card

Correction

AUTHOR: JT-Philly - ()

The site they forwarded me to was actually www.intellitravel.com.  Intellitravel is the associated company of the hotel savings card.  www.wctravel.com handles the reservations and, at this time, I cannot find a connection between them and the ripoff.  I'm sorry for the mixup. This whole scam they're doing is very confusing.