Complaint Review: The Hunter Group of Companies

2710 Thomes Ave. Cheyenne, Wyoming United States of America
  • Phone: 3076323333
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Hunter Group of Companies John Hunter, Keith Clark, Andy Parizek real estate funding ripoof Cheyenne, Wyoming

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stef

*Consumer Comment: Same situation

*Author of original report: Contact Information

*Consumer Comment: Where is your contact info Steve?

*Consumer Comment: Where is your contact info Steve?

*Author of original report: Time to connect

*General Comment: Correct info to the general public

Same story as Steve from Minnesota, in fact, my name is Steve from Wisconsin. Andy Parizek listed an ad on Craigslist offering a method for purchasing real estate property. In January of 2009 I signed a commitment letter with Hunter Group of Companies and/or HK & Associates, for a 500,000 dollar credit line to purchase properties. I was required to put $15k into an escrow account to secure the line of credit. This was a refundable deposit, the line of credit would fund within 90 days of the deposit.  After the LOC didn't fund I was given many excuses as to why the line didn't fund.  Mostly the third party investor or the holding company was creating the delay and we were always two or three weeks away from funding.

It has become painfully obvious this is not going to happen and my security deposit is gone. As I said earlier others are in the same spot as me. Steve from Minnesota I would combine with you on a law suit if I could contact you. Since there is no link I could find I will post a general email here I use, please anyone else caught in this Bernie Maddoff style scam contact me and we will join forces and bring these criminals to justice. My contact info (((ROR REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hunter-Group-of-Companies/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/The-Hunter-Group-of-Companies-John-Hunter-Keith-Clark-Andy-Parizek-real-estate-funding-r-500287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hunter Group of Companies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stef

AUTHOR: Stef - (United States of America)

I lost 380,000.00 in the same fashion. Shame on me, SHAME ON ANDY.

I want to take him down.

Let me know if you can join me.

Same situation

AUTHOR: JJ - (USA)

I have also been affected by this and have sent a message to the editor of this site to provide the authors contact info as mentioned by the author.

Contact Information

AUTHOR: Steve t - (USA)

As an answer to anyone inquiring about missing contact information, this site does not allow personal information to be displayed publically. This site proofreads, or by some other type of editing method, comments written and deletes or removes any contact information. If someone were to wish to contact me a possible solution would be to contact the editor of this site. I have given this site permission to connect me with others who would join with me in a possible class action suit or some other similar fashion of legal recourse. Of course I am sure that would mean the person contacting me would first have to register on this site.

On another matter I have made an initial contact with the authorities myself and am sure that is why I experienced a flurry of emails from the thieves who stole my money. But silence has once again taken over and I have lost all patience with a resolution coming forth without the courts becoming involved. Make no mistake about my intentions John Hunter, Keith Clark and Andy Parizek, I fully intend to bring charges forth that will prove you all are guilty of grand theft and any other charges that my District Attorney deems rightful. I was not impressed with the feeble attempt at communication a month ago or anyones ability to toss around the acronym AG as to lead someone to believe this is part of your business vocabulary.

To summarize my initial point, I would gladly accept the membership in this case of those who have been defrauded by the actions of these crooks, and as I have written earlier, I have given this site permission to do so. But, if your intentions for the inquiries about my identity are to make a buck or two off of me at some feeble attempt at recovery of my losses, well, I think the very system that I pay taxes for can do the job just fine without your help. Merry Christmas!

Where is your contact info Steve?

AUTHOR: Comment Man - (USA)

How can we get in contact with you Steve? Please leave a contact number.

Where is your contact info Steve?

AUTHOR: Comment Man - (USA)

I would like to get in touch with you, but I see not contact information in here. I will get in contact with you after  you put it in here.

Time to connect

AUTHOR: Steve t - (USA)

If anyone is interested in contacting me and sharing information I have left as message with the editor of this site to share my contact info. As far as I can tell Parizek is filing a complaint with the attorney generals office, I would like to encourage those who are not in contact with Parizek to do so and make sure your name is on the list. All of us victims need to communicate with each other.

#7 General Comment

Correct info to the general public

AUTHOR: Nate2 - (USA)

Andy Perizek is not an employee nor ever has been an employee of HK and Associates or The Hunter Funding Group. Andy Perizek has no working relationship with either company nor has ever been employed by these companies. Andy Perizek has reffered clients in need of financing to HK and Hunter and these clients could not obtain standard financing from there local lending sources for there projects. Now he is caught up in the non performance of Hunter due to reffering clientel to this company for financing. All clients are in contract with the Hunter Funding Group and only The Hunter Funding Group. Hunter has received and retained any and all up front money that any client may have given forth. Mr Perizek was informed by The Hunter Funding Group that all deposits will be held in the holdings or escrow company of Hunter. Their for Mr Perizek passed this information on to any interested client that wanted to move forward in entering into contract with The Hunter Funding Group. All information given to any client by Andy Perizek has come direct from The Hunter Funding Group. Please be aware general public these reports are valid and true that any money requested back from Hunter has not been returned to the clients that have posted this report. But also be aware that they are in contract with Hunter and no one else. Hunter has been in breech of contract with many of its clients and claims any monies given to them was placed into a Holdings Company located in California. This so called holdings company is in breech of contract with Hunter resulting in the failure to perform back to there clients. General public please be aware that Andy Perizek has not taken any money form any client personally in any way and was relaying the information retained from Hunter. All clients have written checks to HK and Associates. From there HK has sent all monies to Hunter located in Arizona. Do not invest with this company. Andy Perizek has pursued action against The Hunter Funding Group in favor of any clients that he knows of for non performance and false information that was brought forth to the clients in this report. Any and all efforts will be brought forth to satisfy these claims.