Complaint Review: The IWI Group

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By:Cedar Rapids Iowa United States of America
The IWI Group
7227 N. 16th Street #265 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

The IWI Group The P Point M Group Phoenix AZ I was mislead in the whole process of establising a web site, marketing it also phone calls not answered. . Phoenix, Arizona

On February 9, 2012 I had a phone call from Jim ( IWI Group) showing me a web site that I could purchase with 40 stores available to shop from. I would get a small commission from each sale.

Their web site looked great. I purchased it, mine was set up www.atozeeshopping.com which I thought looked drab and more like Halloween than a business web site. Then I get a call asking for more cash as in order for it to succeed they would market it for me. I didn't like where this was going so with in the time limit I asked for a refund knowing I would have to pay 15%.

Robert Foley called me and convinced me to stay in longer and give it a chance and that I would still get a refund if it didn't work out for me. To make a long story short from 02/09/12 to 02/17/13 it has paid back $5.00 (which I have never seen) after a 7K investment.

After many phone calls in the last year the Secretary would answer with "Robert is in class right now, I will give him the message and he will get back to you" sometimes yes and most of the time no or I had to call again. It was always wait a little longer for results or buy something else.

My advise to anyone who has been stung by this please file a report with the  File a complaint (((REDACTED))) in the State in which you live.

I am retired and all I wanted was a way to earn an honest extra income from home to supplement my social security and look what happened. Please be aware and do a scam search on any promotional offers you may get through your email or postal service. Any phone calls just hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-IWI-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/The-IWI-Group-The-P-Point-M-Group-Phoenix-AZ-I-was-mislead-in-the-whole-process-of-establi-1015839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The IWI Group