Complaint Review: The Inn at Mystic

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Graceyjean — milford Connecticut United States of America
The Inn at Mystic
3 Williams Ave Mystic, Connecticut United States of America

The Inn at Mystic The Flood Tide Inn once they had my credit card nothing mattered Mystic, Connecticut

Anyone stay in Mystic?? Just want to share my exp while staying at THE INN AT MYSTIC - I hope this saves anyone the aggravation ---http://www.innatmystic.com/

Horrible experience! I wish I could say wonderful things but cannot. I was completely let down with the condition of my two hundred and forty dollar room. The room was advertised to have a wonderful view which it would have if the porch was not filthy had a working overhead awning. The room was the equivalent of a Econolodge on some desolate highway in some place no one visits. The mattress and pillows were so flat my husband & I tossed & turned all night, waking with neck aches. The shampoo (no conditioner) left my hair feeling so greasy I showered as soon as we got home. I was told JODY the Owner/Manager was not there to assist with my concerns upon check in and also upon check out. I left a note for the Owner/Manager, JODY, with my concerns written clearly and requested a call back. After I have called the Owner/Manager, JODY, FOUR times I still have yet to speak with her. I just received a message from an obvious high school age employee telling me JODY will not be calling me because she "Considers the matter settled" What a horrible feeling...I feel so taken advantage of. Well JODY We travel to your city often and will be sure to spread the word of our experience

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Inn-at-Mystic/Mystic-Connecticut-06355/The-Inn-at-Mystic-The-Flood-Tide-Inn-once-they-had-my-credit-card-nothing-mattered-Mystic-976198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Inn at Mystic